Monday, May 10, 2010

I am not a talker

Let me tell you a few things about myself. I am 5'6",overweight boy. I am currently doing my B.Tech. from KIIT university, Bhubaneswar. I am a software developer. I love north indian food and alternative rock music.

People say that i am very straight-forward. I just talk about the point which is discussed and no crap at all. This is the main reason why I don't call people much often than i should. Every time i think about calling anyone, I don't have a topic to talk about which makes me not to call the person. If i do call a person then too i can't talk much to them, i will only talk about the reason why i called. This is one of the main reasons why i don't have a girlfriend. I am pretty bad at initiating talks.

1 comment:

Neo said...

I join ur league bro....