Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holidays @ Home

First of all, I didn't wanted to sit @ home during my holidays when i came to Lucknow but due to online internships i was not able to roam here and there and had to sit @ home. Frankly, these were one of the best vacations I had in my college life.

My schedule is not good at all. When my holidays began, i had to go to Allahabad for my brother's NTSE 2nd round exam in which he was selected. Then my internships started and i had a lot of work load on me but the atmosphere @ home was great. I didn't really had to worry about anything except my internship. When i was free, i had a great time with my brother. I can never get bored when he is around. People say that a difference of 7 years in age between siblings will lead to less interaction among them but this is not the case with me. My brother probably knows me the best and i know almost everything about him. We tease each other to death what we call "ek doosre ki khicahi", fight over small stuff, dance at parodies made by us and watch TV together. I would say he is probably one the best little brother you can have with a few exceptions.

I had great food during this summer. My mother is a really good cook. Even sometimes i tried cooking and made some great stuff(ask my brother).

Let me tell you about my schedule during these holidays. First of all I woke up @ 11-12 in the day during my entire vacation. Then had food and started my work(intern). Between work, I would talk to my brother and the "khichai" will start. In the evening, i watched FIFA world cup and some other random stuff on TV with my brother. Then a nice dinner with family.Then i worked late @ night and slept around 3-4 in the morning.

Also it was very comfortable as i had an AC in my room(which was bought during the start of my vacation). I also had a unlimited broadband connection with 1 mbps speed @ night and 512 kbps in day.

It was really good sitting at home. I am really gonna miss this now as my vacation ends and i am going back to my college today. Love you mom,"kinni bai"(my brother Yash, he is going to kill me if he saw this name :)), really gonna miss you a lot :(

No comments: