Monday, April 19, 2010

Killer Smile

I first met her in my IIT coaching class. She was one of the 3 girls among 25 boys in my batch. When i first saw her I had no idea that i would fall for her. She was a good student as I was. Actually only 3-4 people always answered questions asked by our sir. We both were one of them. At first, I used to sit at the back but somehow after 15 days I was sitting on the 2nd bench just behind her. This was due to one of my good friend that i made in my coaching. That was when I started talking to her about studies and colleges. She always used to say that I will definitely get into the IIT's (but damn our chemistry teacher he made a chemistry topper until 10standard a below average student). We were friends now. I was fine until I saw her smile. That smile made me crazy. I fell for it. Well I can't describe what it did to me. I was starting to like her more and more, but now the academic year was going to end. I realized that i should tell her what i felt. So on the last day I waited for her in the parking lot(about 10-15 minutes after the class. I couldn't wait more as I had to go for something important) but she didn't came. Later I came to know that another guy from my coaching proposed her on that day and that was why she was late(though she didn't accept the proposal). That was it, i never saw her again. We both went to different colleges in two far away cities. Though I still talk to her sometimes over phone or over gtalk. I did confess my feelings over the internet and she was not interested in a relationship. So what should I do now? I have no ideas. I am dying to meet her. Probably will meet her this summer. So what should I do from here? That is the big question!!!!

Whatever that was I still can't forget her and that smile. Everytime I see her pic or her name, it reminds me of that smile. That smile makes me go crazy everytime I think think about it. I could do anything for that smile. Really, What a killer smile!!!

"Ye smile marvayegi !"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

teri smile pe mar jaawa... soniyo

nice description man... and hard luck.. that last day-propose day thing... mujhe lagta nhi tha ki meri jaisi khaarab timing kisi aur ki bhi hogi... ..cheers... :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.