Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why Can't I sleep without Thinking

Whatever I do I can't sleep before 4 or 5am in the morning. Every time i try to sleep, some or the other thought creep into my head. They can be about my career, my college, my crush ,my love life, my future, my family or anything related to me at that point of time. These thoughts won't let me sleep. This just happened 2-3 days ago, the night just before my exams.

Let me share some of the thoughts I get:


# What will my career be? Sometimes i think that I will begin a startup. Sometimes i think that I will go for a post graduation in game design. I am still very uncertain about my career.

# What will happen to my love life? I don't like most of the girls I see. Actually till now,I just had one big crush as I told you in my last post. I am still thinking how can I impress her and different crazy ideas creep into my head when I think about her.

# Sometimes I start thinking about my parents and my brother.

# Sometimes I think about the recent projects which I am doing and how to improve them. Even sometimes I get some crazy idea about a project or a website when i am thinking.

# Sometimes it's about my college life, my friends and what should we do to enjoy our lives more in the college.


I just cannot sleep without thinking. Everyday before I sleep I get these crazy thoughts. Why do I think so much? I even think about that.... ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice thinking...
khaali dimaag shitaan ka ghar (bole tho mera)
aise hi khayal aayenge.. chal fir bhi badhiya.. bhayaanak baate tho nhi aati.. njoy karo sapno ko... :)

Neo said...

haahaa... thats actually gud to bring out ur best.... not gud for u as an individual though...but then all men of the better league had same phases......